Super Amp Master Diamond 7200 REEF ABRASIVE PROOF Pump
These models are superior to magnetic drive pumps in many ways.
Super Amp Master 7200 features:
• Most efficient 2 wet end design
• World"s hardest, lowest friction/electric draw seal
• Extreme life, harsh service, all abrasive/corrosive waters
• Split ring super seal unions and motor pad included
• 2 Unions
• Low amp draw pumps with 4 seal types for any type of water being pumped
• Very cool running - 1725rpm, 115v
• Silent indoor or unprotected outdoor use
• Circulates up to 7200gph
• 1 year year factory warranty plus 10 year factory service guarantee included
•One motor size, with one iimpeller designed to operate at maximum efficiency
• Built to consume the lowest amount of energy per gallon pumped
• All new impeller and seal
• 18.5ft shutoff, 4.5amps
Proprietary materials and fringe technology create the lowest friction and highest abrasion proof seal on the market. This revolutionary seal is standard and only available in Amp Master Series pumps.
Important Pump Information
All Dolphin Amp Master Pumps are manufactured using one impeller designed to operate on each motor as close to 100% efficiency as possible. For this reason, we do not offer the gimmick of multiple impellers, or smaller impellers, on the same motor running at poor efficiency rates. Flow rates on all Amp Master pumps may be dialed back with a discharge ball valve to any desired flow rate with no harm to the pump. Amperage rate will drop as flow rate is reduced to your desired rate. The most efficient way to plumb any system is to install a ball valve at the discharge union then a tee fitting plumbing a closed loop manifold with return reducing tees where ever you want a flow return. A closed loop can be any shape or design as long a both ends return to the tee at the ball valve. This insures even pressure throughout your return manifold.