• Premium granular carbon lasts longer, performs better
• Phosphate free
• Keeps fish and invertebrates healthy and active
• Activated reef formula
• Absorbs harmful chemicals, organics, metals, & proteins
• Removes odors & colors
• Keeps water sparkling clean
• For reefs, plants, fish, ponds, and invertebrates
You should remove carbon when medicating an aquarium or pond. Replace carbon as needed. Effectiveness depends on how well aquarium or pond is maintained, number of fish and invertebrates, etc. Place carbon in container or filter bag, and rinse with tap water to remove phosphate and dust.
Directions: 1/4 cup per 125 gallons monthly is recommended. In reef aquariums, remove carbon after 1-2 weeks of use. Dose with trace elements. Let the reef system run for at least two weeks without carbon or until needed. Use AquaLife Phosphate Remover along with carbon to reduce phosphate and silicate from fish foods. AquaLife Phosphate Remover can be used without a rest period in most cases.
• Activation process creates enormous surface area
• Removes pollutants that mechanical and chemical filtration leave behind
• Carbon can be used between filter floss, pads, indside filter bags, or in canister filters