A great thing just got smaller. Designed on our best-selling Skimmerfilter platform, the Compact Skimmerfilter provides dynamic multi-stage filtration in a smaller package.
The Savio skimmers are simply the best designed and most professional skimmers built. If top of the line is what you want, these are affordable, expandable, and offer the best value for the money. This is a professional level skimmer made from durable material that will last a lifetime.
You must order one of the Weir/ faceplates for the Skimmer. See the info below to determine weir size needed.
• Removes up to 85% of debris before it sinks
• Macro filtration traps large debris.
• Optional UV clarifier eliminates green water.
• Bio-Mechanical filtration maintains healthy living bacteria & polishes water.
• Sturdy locking cover
• Bio-mechanical filter mat and frame
• Spacious pump chamber
• Mid-water intake option
• Rugged leaf basket
• External pump outlet
• Injection molded housing
• One-click locking weir for complete isolation
• Can also be used as a stand-alone filter for ponds up to 1000 gallons
• Manufacturer"s 5 year limited warranty
• Please note that the outlet holes are not cut. This will require the use of a hole saw or jigsaw.
• Choose from 6 or 8.5 weir opening.
• For Illustrations showing installation information
Weir door and faceplate is a separate item. Skimmer will not work without this.
The intake weir door and faceplate for the Savio Skimmer Filter can be changed. If you need a spare or have decided to change the size of the opening, this is all you need.
Savio Compact Faceplates- 6 & 8.5
• 6 - For ponds with a surface area of up to 200 sq ft, the recommended flow rate for optimum performance with the 6 inch faceplate is 500 - 2000 gph.
• 8.5 - For ponds with a surface area of up to 300 sq ft, the recommended flow rate for optimum performance with the 8.5 inch faceplate is 1200 - 3000 gph.