These micro pellets are a good diet for small tropical fish, especially tetras and barbs.
• Uniquely colored pellets
• Red pellet provides necessary protein and amino acids
• Yellow pellet provides necessary vitamins & minerals
• Green pellet provides vegetable fiber
• Semi-floating pellet ideal for surface and mid-water feeders
• Will not cloud the water
• High in stabilized vitamin C to reduce stress and build immunity to diseases
• Bio-Technology helps your fish develop and maintain natural, brilliant colors
• Better value than feeding flake & less chance of water quality problems developing
Feed two (2) to three (3) times daily the amount your fish will completely consume within two (2) to three (3) minutes. Remove all remaining food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality problems which can result from this action. Tropical fish often resist a new type of food when changing their diet; continued use will ensure acceptance.