PURA Carbon is an acid washed, phosphate-free, virgin, activated carbon made from the highest select grades of bituminous coal and specifically designed for liquid phase applications.
• High adsorption capacity
• The lowest ash content of any carbon on the market
• Dust free - RO-water rinsed and hydrated
• Ideal for the most delicate invertebrates
• Maintains high resistance to mechanical degradation
• Convenient to implement, comes with a 6 x 12 300-micron media bag
PURA Carbon is the media of choice in fresh and salt water aquariums to remove large quantities of organic impurities, residual medications, colorants and odors.
Place desired amount of PURA Carbon into enclosed media bag, rinse under tap or RO water and place inside any filter. For best
results ,replace monthly.
For aquarium use only. Keep out of reach of children! Do not take internally. Flush with plenty of water in case of eye contact
and consult a physician.