One of these is included in the 3 pack kit.
Maximum filter media life expectancy is 150,000 gallons and filter media should be replaced every 2 years.
Terms and Conditions:
1) All Kold Ster-il Units are pressure tested to 90psi max prior to shipment. Do not open filter canisters before customer purchase!
2) Kold Ster-il System is designed for the filtration of potable water only. This system meets or exceeds ANSI/NSF Standards or US FDA Standards. In addition, this sytem meets certification for 46 items required by Japan's Potable Water Quality Standards.
3) Maximum flow rate 14-20 gpm. Maximum pressure 90psi. If installing on main system capable of more than 90psi - use a pressure reducer.
4) Drilling or tapping systems or the addition of unauthorized part voids the warranty.
5) Dealers must inspect each Kold Ster-il within 24 hours of arrival delivery for shipping damage and call for instructions on freight claim.
6) Used Kold Ster-il Systems are not returnable for credit.
7) Repairs or adjustments are performed only at Factory - call for shipping.
8) System designed for cold tapwater filtration only - do not exceed 90 degrees Farenheit.