• More light produced per bulb surface area versus other conventional fluorescents
• Longer life versus other comparable high output fluorescents
• Space efficient, compact dimensions for greater light levels and mixing various spectrums
• Effectively stimulates photosynthetic process in plants, corals, and other invertebrates
• Suitable for use with a T5 HO specific electronic ballast only
For optimal performance, replace your bulb every 8 to 12 months. Please use the reminder label on the front panel for this purpose.
The Life-glo lamp emits a standard intensity, warm photosynthetic spectrum that benefits planted aquariums and terrariums.