• More light produced per bulb surface area versus other conventional fluorescents
• Longer life versus other comparable high output fluorescents
• Space efficient, compact dimensions for greater light levels and mixing various spectrums
• Effectively stimulates photosynthetic process in plants, corals, and other invertebrates
• Suitable for use with a T5 HO specific electronic ballast only
For optimal performance, replace your bulb every 8 to 12 months. Please use the reminder label on the front panel for this purpose.
The power-glo lamp emits a high intensity, deep marine spectrum for the rigid requirements of living corals, marine algae, and freshwater plants.