• Removes Phosphate, Silicate, & Protein
• Activated reef formula
• For reefs, plants, fish, ponds, & invertebrates
• Keeps fish & invertebrates healthy & active
• Absorbs harmful chemicals, organics, & metals
••Removes odor & colors
• Specially activated pellet and manufactured to work without restricting flow
• Removes pollutants that mechanical and chemical filtration leave behind
• High adsorption capacity - lasts longer than inferior carbons
• Carbon can be used between filter floss, pads, inside filter bags, or in canister filters
Directions: Use 1 cup per 75-100 gallons. Place product in filter bag. Rinse with cold tap water. Product will generate heat when wet the first time. Place for maximum flow through media. Leave product in system for 7 days and test phosphate. If phosphate still reads above 0.02mg/L, replace media. After phosphate is at desired levels, change media monthly as needed or when phosphate rises. In reefs or saltwater, use along with trace elements of choice. Discontinue or change trace element type if algae is a problem.
For aquarium use only. Keep out of reach of children.